When: After a second service (at 12:15 p.m.) about every two months.
Where: Fireside Room
Are you a newcomer to UUCPA? If so, please come to the pizza and salad lunch.
All newcomers are invited to enjoy a free lunch and friendly conversation.
UUCPA members, sorry, this one isn't for you; we'll see you at the 2nd Sunday Lunches and 4th Sunday Brunches.
When:Second Sundays every other month from 1-2pm
Where:To Be Announced
Are you a "new UU"? Considering it? Or well-acquainted with Unitarian Universalism, but new to UUCPA? This class is offered once every other month after the second service to answer your questions and help you find your place in the life of the congregation.
Each session is on a second Sunday to enable you to begin with Second Sunday lunch, maybe even try out some of your questions there, and then join us for the class at 1:00.
* share the spiritual explorations that have brought us to this point;
* get to know other newcomers, the parish minister and a longtime member of the
* learn how Unitarian Universalism and this congregation came to be;
* get a tour of the nooks and crannies of the UUCPA campus; and
* ask every question that's on our minds--and even get the answers.
The search for and discovery of your spiritual life doesn't stop when you join the church. You will be invited to participate in Adult Religious Education classes that are particularly focused on individual growth. Classes such as "Discovering All You Can Be (and Already Are)" for gifts discernment, as well as "On the Path: Spirituality for Adults and Youth", "Building Your Own Theology", and "Evensong" which will pose deep questions, and guide you to find truth and meaning for your life and spirit.