Duties of a Seder Clean-Up Volunteer
Family Seder Dinner
Unitarian Universalist Church of Palo Alto
Please bring an apron from home. (You may want to bring some
old clothes to change into after the Seder.)
Enjoy the Seder!!!
After the Seder is over, there will be two areas which need cleaning:
the kitchen and the main hall. See where your help is needed.
Duties for kitchen clean up:
- Wash all pots, pans, dishes, and utensils used in the Seder.
- Clean and clear all counter tops.
- Sweep, and generally make sure the kitchen is as clean as
we found it.
Duties for main hall clean up:
- Help clear tables, and take all dishes back to the kitchen.
- Help with table & chair take-down as directed.
- Make sure that the main hall is a clean as we found it.
Thanks so much for your help to make the Seder special!!!